Turn Up! Event 2022
Speaker, Showcase Act & Contractor Information
Speakers, Showcase Acts and Contractors. You will find on this page:
- All the information you need about the Turn Up! Sunshine Coast Music Industry Conference
- Forms for you to complete
SPEAKERS & SHOWCASE ACTS: Please complete the Speaker Information Form and submit a bio and photo and business logo if you have one.
SHOWCASE ACTS: All members of your group will be required to complete the form, so we can gather dietary requirements and emergency contact details. You only need to upload bios, photos and band logo for one person.
- TURNUP CONFERENCE - Tuesday 15th
- TURNUP FOR QMUSIC CONNECT - Wednesday 16th /Thursday 17th
- ARE YOU GRANT READY? - Friday 18th
- TURNUP TO THE FORECOURT - Friday 18th
PARKING: Council parking is next door and should be free by 4.30pm
Speakers to be at venue at least 30 minutes prior to event
Showcase acts – Soundcheck will be from 4.30pm. To gain best use of the conference showcasing opportunity, we invite you to attend the full event.
- 4.30pm: Bump in and set up/sound check
- 5.30pm: Doors open
- 5.50pm – 6.10pm: First showcase – Drew Wilson
- 6.30pm – 7.10pm: Keynote – Bill Hauritz
- 7.10pm – 7.25pm – Networking break
- 7.25pm – 7.45pm: Second showcase – Tess Fapani
- 7.50pm – 9.00pm Panel: Diversify Your Music Income – Rachael Dixon, Andrea Kirwan, Joel Orford, Brad Hinds
Wednesday 16th & Thursday 17th November 2022
There is a parking area further down Queen St, across into Short St
- 4.30pm: Bump in
- 5.30pm: Doors Open
- 6.00pm: Panel (Wednesday APRA AMCOS)
- 6.00pm: Panel (Thursday Gyrostream)
- 7.15pm – 8pm (Wednesday Music As A Career)
- 7.15pm – 8pm (Thursday Competition Vs Collective)
- 8pm: Networking
Friday 18th November 2022
Cnr Currie & Bury Sts Nambour
Karen Law Duo – 4:00 pm until 4:45 pm.
Dan Horne – 5:00 pm until 5:45 pm.
Anna and Jordan – 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
The Finns – 7:30 pm until 8:30 pm.
TurnUp will be back in 2023.